October 10, 2013

"...at the end of this rope and I'm letting it go."

hey hey 
I've been reading a whole lot lately.
AND the best thing about that is I've been more motivated and inspired than I have been since I moved here. I don't know why it has taken me so long to get back into my creative thinking and being. Where have I been over the last year. 


I've always thought I was pretty good at change and getting in the groove of new things, but over the past year I have had a hard time. I haven't been able to put my finger on exactly what has been in my way and I don't know that I ever will know. But what I do know is that personally, I have come to the very end of this rope and I'm letting it go. I'm over being complacent. I'm over being average. I'm over thinking inside of this box of normality. I'm getting back to the heart and soul of everything I have ever worked so hard for. 

What have you worked hard for? What are you awesome at? Is something standing in your way of being the best at what you do? Is it doubt? Is it certain relationships? Is it your current job? If so, join me in demolishing it. Get rid of it and do what you were created to do. I don't know about you, but I don't want to wake up when I am 50 and say what if I would have... I don't want to be that person. So I refuse to be.


Sleep on this, and wake up tomorrow with DRIVE. MOTIVATION. and PASSION to live the life you've always wanted.
The life you desire is absolutely doable. believe and know you can make it happen.

bB***

No comments: