January 8, 2015

Packing List

Morning Friends!
Today marks ONE W e e k 
until I leave for my month long adventure. 

"But He knows where I am going. And when he tests me, I will come out as pure as gold. For I have stayed on God's path; I have followed his ways and not turned aside. I have not departed from His commands, but have treasured his words more than daily food....So He will do to me whatever He has planned. He controls my destiny.
{Job 23:10-12,14}


I am incredibly excited!!
I have been trying to start getting my packing list written.
So I thought I would share and if there is anything you think I am leaving off, please feel free to share your thoughts!!!

I will be gone from January 15th until February 20th {if I come back} I will have access to a washing machine and dryer as well :)

•CLOTHING•
3 to 4 Sun dresses
1 pair of Jeans just incase
3 Pair of Denim Shorts
3 Tanks- 3 Tees - 3 Casual shirts
Undergarments 
3 to 4 Swimsuits
2 or 3 Coverups
2 Cardigans
1 Light Jacket

•SHOES•
Sandals
Slippas {flip-flops}
Tennis Shoes
Keens
Dressy Shoes {maybe?}

•TOILETRIES•
Shampoo-Conditioner
Soap-Body Wash
Face wash
Eye Makeup Remover
Tooth brush
Tooth Paste
Razors
Deodorant
Hair Brush - Comb
Detangler Spray
Hair Ties
Head Bands
Flat Iron

•OTHER•
Stationery {because I write A L O T}
2 Hats 
BRUINS HAT <3
Sunglasses
MacBook & Charger
Camera
Ipod & Charger
Books
Water Bottle
Sunscreen { I can NOT burn....I just want to get TAN}

Gee I feel like I am leaving off SO much stuff.
Please if you have ANY suggestions at all, please please please I am begging SHARE.

Also, if there are any books you think I would enjoy reading, share that as well!

Thanks for your help and as always thanks so much for reading ibB! I appreciate it more than you will ever know. 

Bye for now, 
B's




No comments: