March 16, 2016

Spring time

I am so happy that its warm again. I can't deal with the cold and lucky enough, we had a super short winter here. What are some of your favorite parts about spring?

Mine are bare legs, bare feet, the breeze, the sun, the flowers,....oh and  recently Aaron and I had a picnic out at railroad park with friends and I totally fell in love with that too. We all packed some lunch stuff, a good bottle of wine and we just sat on the ground eating, laughing, people watching...and animal watching of ourse and catching up! So that is one thing that I hope we get to do more while the weather is perfect. 

So now its your turn to share some of your favorites. Leave them in the comments section so I can plan some fun spring outings <3

Bye now 
bB***






1 comment:

alice said...

I love Spring because it's sunny and warm but not too hot! Your picnic sounds like it was lovely!

The Velvet Black | UK Style & Beauty Blog