March 10, 2016

Pretty Stationery!

Hi Friends! Good Golly I've missed my little blog the past few days. I have no idea how time slips by so fast. I guess that's what happens when you're having so much fun, right?
Last weekend Aaron and I made a fun little weekend trip to Huntsville! We went to visit the Bestie and her husband! We stayed Saturday night and enjoyed going to church with them on Sunday. That Saturday was SOOOOOO much fun. I talked them all into going to a Hockey game with me. SCORE! and yes, the Huntsville Havoc killed the Mississippi River Kings. I hope I can catch at least one more Hockey game before the season is over. I just love that sport so much! Anyway, after the game, we went to Bridgestreet and had a wonderful dinner and lots of talking and catching up to do!

If you don't know what Frances (The BESTIE) is a PRO at, she is a Stationery Designer! So all things pretty that goes on paper, she designs! So naturally hearing her talk about all the brides she works with and hearing about invitations and stuff has gotten my brain g o i n g. I can't WAIT for that stage for Aaron and I and I can't wait for Frances to help me find the perfect Invitation when that times comes. Anywho...If you havent stopped by Ledgewood Fine Stationery, check that out. Here are a few of my faves!



 How gorgeous are all of those...and thats o n l y a few. Like I said, just thinking about all of those things makes me so so excited. I love the creativity that is involved. I also personally know the amount of passion and love that is put into each and every piece!

It's almost the weekend and I'm ecstatic about that. Also there are a few things changing in my life within the next two weeks and I can't wait to share with all of you.

Bye now, 
bB***


No comments: