June 6, 2014

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO...

DAD!!!!!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY 





to my super adorable and oh so handsome DAD!
He's seriously the best person I think on the planet.
I don't know anyone who doesn't just l o v e my dad to pieces.
He's the nicest man you will ever have the pleasure of meeting.
He doesn't meet a stranger....{exactly who my little brother gets it after}
I am so thankful for my Dad and thankful that I haven't had just a "dad". but I have had a dad that exceeds the definition of being a Dad.

My future husband has a L O T to live up to. haha
HAPPY BIRTHDAY again Dad!!
Can't wait to celebrate tonight.

Oh I am going to leave you with this video I found of the twins from last years beach trip. Tonight we will be at Schooners, the same place that this went down last year.


I'm off to RELAX on the beach!
Bye now
bB***


No comments: