June 9, 2014

BIRTHDAY surprise and BEACH photos!

HOLY HEAVEN friends!!!
Have I ever mentioned that FRANCES ADAMS LEDGEWOOD is the most amazing best friend anyone could wish for?!?!


She got us K A T Y  P E R R Y tickets for my 26th Birthday!!!
I am ECSTATIC. Over-the-moon. Completely Overwhelmed with excitement. 
I never ever thought this day would come....ever :) 
I LOVE YOU LADY LEDGEWOOD!!!!

 • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • •
My vacation with the family was soooo needed and so great!
We had the best time. 
H I L A R I O U S.










Here's our week in a nutshell. We slept. We got super tan. We ate. We celebrated my dad's Birthday. We shopped. We celebrated my parent's Anniversary. We met fun new people. We smiled a lot. We laughed a lot. We watched Hockey...GO KINGS. We swam with a shark. We went Paddle Boarding. We walked. We talked. We swam. We danced. We people watched. and stayed up to the wee hours of the mornings. 

I love my family. I love our time together. There is never a dull moment.
I can't W A I T to go back for a few days in July.

I will be posting more photos from our trip! Just waiting on the images. 
HAPPY MONDAY!!

B's


No comments: