June 18, 2014

FBP Nashville.

HAPPY WEDNESDAY LOVES!!!
This week has been way too much fun so far and its only Wednesday.


Monday I drove back to Florence from my weekend in Birmingham. I love that drive. For some reason it never gets old. I got an awesome new hat one day last week and had been dying to wear it. I finally wore it on Monday. I'm in l o v e with the hat. It's by Levi's Jeans. It's red. It's Simple.

Monday's work day felt like it didn't even exist it went by so fast!
Such a productive day. 


Yesterday, Faith and I went to one of my favorite places, Nashville, Tennessee. 
We went to a Photography Conference by KelbyOne. Scott Kelby is hilarious and really really knows his photography stuff. 




The day went by way way way too fast. 
I didn't want it to end at all. 
Faith and I have so much fun together. She's the sweetest lady. She is such a blessing to me!!! I really don't know what I would be doing with my life now if God wouldn't had put her in my path. Now I honestly can't even, nor do I want to imagine my life without her & Dan being a part of it. They really are like family to me!


After the fun day of learning, learning, and learning, we went to one of my favorite restaurants in Nashville. 
T A V E R N ! 
{the photo above is not from the Tavern, I'm not really sure what it was called but it had the cutest seating outside. So chill. So I had to include the photo!} 





Faith had the Fish Tacos and I had the Kale Salad...then of course we had S'mores for desert! It was so fun:) and so so delicious. 

So that was my trip to Nashville yesterday. Like I said, I didn't want to leave at all. I love that place! I love the feeling it gives me, the people are insanely friendly, there are so many interesting places and interesting people to see. Faith and I are already planning our next trip!

How has your week been so far?? My Mom is coming to Flotown today!! So so solo excited!
Bye now...Hope you enjoyed my photos. 
B's

No comments: