February 2, 2014

Love Sunday


SUNDAY!!! It's finally here. My heart might explode today. Church. Family. Super Bowl. 
FUN DAY!!!
My saturday was freaking jam packed with some of my favorite people. I spent the majority of the day shopping away with my sweet mom, and our shopping buddies.
Mom and I did some damage in Sephora! FUN time.



Last night I went to watch Central Florida play Bama! The game was awesome. They fight so much and it definitely kept my attention from start to finish. My team {Florida} lost in overtime. I was Bummmmmmed out and not very happy. I was so invested ;) Two people that went with us were pulling for bama, me and the other two were pulling for Florida, so when it came down to the tie and me being completely competitive, the loss did not make me happy at all. Oh well...it was a hard fought game.

I can't wait to go to another Hockey Game!!! like SOON!

I'm off to get ready for church. Sundays are the best! Have I said that?!
If you can't make it out to a church today, go here and watch live.
9 a.m. 10:30 a.m. 12 p.m. 4 p.m. or 6 p.m.
I will be watching at 9 and going to the Decatur campus at 6! It's awesome.

Today will be spent with family...all day and I love it!

Happy Sunday Loves
Bye now
bB***


No comments: