December 26, 2013

Christmas FUN!

This Christmas was great! I had such a great time. I always LOVE being home.
When I got home I spent time with the family. We just finished wrapping a few things…I think? The whole holiday actually just seems like a quick blur. 

Christmas Eve Eve, I always spend the night with my Nanny & Paw Paw and the other girls too. Christmas Eve day I woke up early helped with cooking a little then we all had breakfast together. This is my Mommas side of the fam. So we had breakfast and then opened gifts. We spend the entire day over with them. It's so fun. I love it. 

We have matching PJs every year. I will never ever be too old for matching PJs with my baby sisters and they won't be either! Their the BEST and I love them more than they will ever know. 
Cooper was a sweetie…well at least for a little bit while I held him. He was cuddling cuddling cuddling and I loved it! 

My nanny & pawpaw always get us so much, not just on Christmas but throughout the entire year. They will never ever know how grateful I am for them. They are the biggest blessing.

Christmas Eve night I spent time with my favorite guy and his family. It was FUN! 
This was the only photo from Tuesday night that I ended up with. Jenna is one of the prettiest ladies I've ever seen. Her makeup is perfect….ALL THE TIME. 
It was such a blast though hanging with them though. Super sad I don't have a picture with J. 
Oh wellll…..Maybe next year ;)

Christmas Day we always get up SUPER early and open gifts, my brother & I. After that we RUSH out of the house to get to my grandmommy and granddaddies house. We have breakfast {the best ever} then open gifts. After that we head to my Meme's for Lunch {the best ever} then we open gifts there too. Here are some photos from Christmas Day!


Over the Thanksgiving Holiday I took my meme for her first ever John & Jacob show. She fell in love. SO for her gift mom surprised her with a J&J tee. She LOVED. Of course she did, right? Love her. Love them. Love this.



Here are a few of my favorite random photos from the holiday.



Today on the drive down i65 I passed this and it put a little bit of pep in my step, warmth in my heart, and hope for the future. 
That's all for tonight. I hope you enjoyed my photos and more importantly I hope you took lots of Christmas photos of your own. If not…you have one more holiday to make up for it!
Whats everyone doing for New Years?! I hope something SUPER fun!

Bye for tonight, 
B's

No comments: