October 30, 2013

Favorite Things

Hey There! First of all, I hope all of you are having an amazing week. Mine has been good. It might be asking too much, but I wish I would pick up pace a little bit more. I have some awesome visitors coming this weekend!

I have a few things that I am L O V I N G this week, so I wanted to share.
They are 


My new Beanie. One of my Favorite parts about cooler weather. Oh and scarves of course, but I wear those year around.


I've been LOVING red lips lately and my brown hair is growing. Still wish it would speed up a tad bit more. But, I will definitely take what I can get. 


I've REALLY been enjoying my Monday lunches. Hanging with Justin & Paul {andsometimesWill} for an hour on Monday's really gets me through the rest of the work day. Love these guys to pieces. This past Monday we went to Bunyan's and it was the attack of the killer Bees. Oh, AND we saw Randy Jackson! It was a fun lunch time.

Well...seeing that is 7:06 and I haven't even started getting dressed for work, I better dash. Be back soon. 

Bye now
bB***

No comments: