August 25, 2013

So Worth Loving Tour

This message needs to be on the road. It needs to be shared with others. These gems need generous people to help them raise money to get their amazing Van on the road to spread the beautiful message that you ARE So Worth Loving...That you are worthy of Love! That you are far FAR from being unworthy of anything!!!



This is a beautiful and encouraging message and I 100% believe that they need to kick this tour off!! And come on....how cute are they!

GIVE TO THE CAUSE HERE

I hope you find a way to donate to their cause!
Plus, I mean look at the perks you get. If you have any questions or need any help on how to donate, feel free to ask and I will be glad to help. Also, if you donate please share with me because I would love to share about your generosity.

Happy Sunday by the way! Its going to be an awesome Sunday at Epic Church. It's CONCERT day!!!!! It's going to be amazing. If you want to come, the address is 301 Heathrow Drive Florence, AL!!

Visit Epicchurch.tv if you can't make it and watch our live feed!!!

Tootles for now, 
bB***



No comments: