August 26, 2013

Madewell Love


Hey there! So it wasn't the worst monday ever was it? I sure hope not. Mine was pretty great!!!! I have a new assistant in the Apparel Department at work and he was so helpful!! I didn't even know what to do with myself having help. It was great.

Tonight I have been, well you know...doing the usual nightly relaxing routine for me. Fashion obsessing. Looking. Drooling. oooing-ahhing over the latest designs and gorgeously inspiring clothing. yes...more simply put into the work OBSESSING! I can't help it. I just love what I love and that is that. 

So tonight I have a few favorites from Madewell. I had a hard time narrowing down my faves so I didn't overwhelm you with a million of them.

This is my first pick for the fall season. Since I am so cold natured I must has a jacket or coat on me at all times. This outbound jacket is a must have in my closet. I LOVE army green. In fact, my nail color of choice is army green as I type this.

A denim jacket is essential, but I'm sure you knew that!

This coat I like because you can wear it baggy and totally get away with it. It looks soft and comfy which is exactly what I love!
You know I am literally about to DIE to have this right NOW! Why?! Stripes, Great colors that arent too bright, and suede booties. seriously? can it get anymore "Brianna" than this look?!
I love this denim boyfriend because of the obvious reason. the Pocket detail.
You know why I love this look as well....Stripes & Black and White.
This my friend, is everything in one. It's casual, comfy, and CUTE! 

Again, these are just a few (very few) things I love from Madewell right now.
Hope you enjoyed my picks. Now you stop by and see for yourself.

Tootles for now 
B's







No comments: