March 29, 2013

Good Friday



HAPPY GOOD FRIDAY!!!!!!
What a beautiful good friday was it?!?! It was PERFECT.
I am so SO thankful for the sacrifice that was made....for me, a sinner who isn't worthy.
This is such a great weekend and it's one of my favorites of the year. First of all to remember and honor that great sacrifice that was made but secondly, I love ALL of the family time and fun and dressing up fancy for photos.

OH and I haven't mentioned it much this year...but I DID (like always), design & make my easter dress! I can't wait to share it. I LOVE it.

Tomorrow I'm on a mission for shoes with my favorites, my mom, lyssa-lou, & aunt
Fun day!

Here are a few I'm slightly obsessed with.






(plomo . jeffery campbell . sam edelman . rag & bone . h by hudson)

Oh Gawwwwgeeoouuusssss my dear.
tootles for now.

bB***


No comments: