March 31, 2013

Easter.


Happy Easter everyone. As much as I love LOVE LOVEEEEE Easter because of the candy, good food & of COURSE getting to design, make, and wear my easter look, there is one thing that is much MUCH more important than all of those things.

My savior died for you & I. Sinners...Gross, Disgusting, selfish, sinners so we could have life. We aren't worthy of anything that he went through. Yet, he underwent the most devastating and horrifying death, one that we actually can't even fathom. He didn't have to. He CHOSE to. He loves us with an unconditional love that again, we cannot even begin to comprehend. We think we can, but the love we can wrap our brains around is FAR from the love he had & STILL HAS & will forever have for us. It doesn't matter what you have done. He loved you then, he loves you now, & will forever love you. Jesus didn't just die on the cross for us. He conquered Satan. He conquered death.  Today HE IS RISEN. HE IS ALIVE & he lives in me. I am so SO thankful for this life I live because of what Jesus did on the cross for me.

I just wanted to remind you, my wonderful readers the reason I celebrate Easter. Of course I love all of the great memories Easter brings but its more important to remember the MAIN reason we celebrate Easter.

I hope you all have the BEST Easter imaginable.
I will be showing my Easter Dress as soon as possible!

Bye for now.
bB***





No comments: