March 28, 2013

Easter Planning!

Hey Heyyyy!!!
Thinking about Easter Sunday and meal planning is so FUN.
First of all, I love family time, and second I love to cook!
When I think about easter I think about the sacrifice that was given for me and how my sweet savior isn't dead but alive!!! The next couple of things that remind me of easter are bunnies, candy & CARROTS! 

So I thought why not a delicious Carrot recipe to try!



INGREDIENTS
3 pounds of carrots with the cute little leafy tops!
1 tablespoon EV Olive Oil
& your preferred amounts of both salt & pepper
and YES thats all of the ingredients you need!!! wahooooo simple and sweet!

DIRECTIONS
1. Preheat oven to 450 degrees.
2.Toss the carrots in the EVOO
3. Add salt & Pepper
4. Place on a baking sheet
5. Bake for 20 minutes
6. Reduce heat to 325 degrees 
7. Stir the carrots occasionally while baking for 15 or so more minutes
Carrots should start to brown a little and get tender then they are done-zo

ENJOY!
bB***

1 comment:

Samantha said...

Yum, this looks delish!

-Samantha @Blissfully Bossy