August 24, 2016

UPDATE!

Hi loves!! It's been almost a month since my last blog. If you have been reading my blogs for a while, you know that is not my normal blogging routine. These past few weeks have been busy and NON STOP stressful and I'm ready for everything to be back to normal.


Aaron and I are so happy to say that we currently have a contract on our first home together! It's in Gardendale and I'm in LOVE! It's so gorgeous and perfect for us to start our new life together!! I can't wait to share photos. I'm planning on doing a little bit of a before and after sort of thing:) But y'all, buying a house is STRESSFUL! And to make matters more stressful, Aaron has been out of the country for the last two weeks which has really been a pain and honestly has held up this process! 

I'm so ready for him to be back home so we can get everything taken care of and finally close on our home. I can't believe that this is where we are and I can't believe I am getting to do all of this with the most incredible man that loves me on my good days and bad days.

I will keep you all posted on everything going on! It's hard to balance everything. My poor blog has just been abandoned. But soon everything will be back to normal...hopefully! At least for a few weeks anyway until Aaron leaves again :(

Bye for now
bB***

No comments: