September 4, 2016

Boutique Love

Hi there!!

I hope you all are having a fabulous long weekend. This weekend has been packed full of family time, loads of shopping, engagement photos and so much delicious food. 

I wanted to take a little bit of time to brag about my friend Whitney's new online boutique. It's called Bea + Sea! Whitney and her sweet fam live in Florida! Every now and then I will get the chance to visit them when I take trips to Florida and it's always such a special treat! 

I wanted to share some of my absolute FAVE pieces from her shop! 

The "Natural Ambitions" Top 
I am completely OBSESSED with anything and all things Olive! This is my second favorite color next to Grey and Army Green. I love the simple detail of this top and it looks SO comfy!
This "Into The Gray" Tank I love for very obvious reasons. It's my color!
And I absolutely LOVE it paired with the black pant. 
HELLO FOOTBALL SEASON!!
I love this Bryant Denny Stadium tee with its coordinates. How perfect is that? And YES! They have one for Jordan-Hare Stadium as well. These tees are the perfect way to celebrate the start of a new football season. 

So those are just a few of the MANY MANY (as you can see above!) perfect items she has in her online shop! Definitely take a few minutes to stop by and check out all of the beautiful goodness going on there.

Thanks so much for reading!
bB***



No comments: