June 29, 2016

The Best Year of my Life.

The past 365 (now 366) days have been incredible!
I had no idea when I was on my way to meet Aaron for the first time that he would impact my life in such an amazing way.
He's so SO good to me and I am so thankful for him.
We've had so many fun and random adventures within a years time and I can't wait to see where the next few years take us! 


How'd we celebrate? Glad you asked ;)  We celebrated with a little relaxation at the nail salon with Mani and Pedis and then we had an amazing dinner at The Little Donkey in Homewood. I had never been there and I think I may have found a new fave!! 

Their Guacamole and Queso were incredible ;) I also had some soup and Aaron had two tacos. If you haven't tried it, you definitely should go!!

And that my friends is how we celebrated our day <3 Wonderfully & so simple. 
FRIDAY is the man's {THIRTY-FIRST} birthday so we will be celebrating again. He gets so aggravated at me. I LOVE to celebrate things...okay not just things, literally EVERYTHING! 

Oh and funny quick story. Last year on Aaron's birthday, I went then entire day without telling him Happy Birthday. I had no idea it was his birthday. I also hadn't gotten on Facebook all day to see that it was his BD. So at about 11:30 or so I was at my friend Melissa's house. I got on FB and then saw it was his Birthday. We had text all day long and I had no idea! He swears that he told me. But I swear that he didn't! God I felt so terrible...He still rags me about it sometimes. 

So, the month of June for my entire life has been jam packed with celebrations. My entire families birthday is in the month of June as well as Father's day and some anniversaries. During dinner last night Aaron asked if I would consider consolidating some of our June celebrations. Excuse me... What??? I considered...carefully thought it out and here's what I came up with. 

So this past June, we celebrated the day we met. It was a life-changing day for me. Literally since the day I met Aaron, he impacted my life in such a positive and amazing way. The day I met him is a day that I will never forget!! So yeah, I wanted to celebrate it :) We also celebrated my 28th Birthday with a very nice dinner as well and took a beach trip. We got back Sunday and yesterday we celebrated our one year...and then Friday we celebrate his Birthday. So, in all fairness, I do understand what his concerns were. That's lot of money spent in the month of June...a LOT! So after thinking, I realized wait wait wait... The day we met, you only celebrate that once. I mean I will secretly celebrate it somehow from now on. So that's one celebration gone and our one year will be replaced by our wedding date one day, and I know for a fact I do not want to get married in the month of June so that's two June celebrations that we had this year off of the list! So my final answer was NO, we can't consolidate. I got rid of two!  Plus, our birthdays are two weeks apart, which means a pay period apart, right? Haha

Who agrees? Do any of you do any celebration consolidation? If so, how and why?
Thanks for stopping by and celebrating with us!
Bye now
bB***





1 comment:

Kandi said...

AHAHAHA please disregard my last comment. I clearly can't read the dates properly. hahaha oh girl. I'm so happy for you! /blogstalking xoxoxo