June 12, 2016

Early Birthday Celebration

Hope you all have had an amazing Sunday so far! This weekend has been totally awesome but it needs to slow down. Why do they have to go by so fast?

ONE week from today I will be in F L O R I D A with some of my absolute favorite people!
Also, I get to see my friend Whitney who I for real can't wait to see.

Do you have any summer vacation plans? Share away!







Yesterday, my friends had me a fun little early birthday afternoon out at Oak Mountain State Park. We spent the afternoon grilling out. Then they surprised me with cake and SMORES! 
We got chased out of the park by a nasty storm, so we ended up making our s'mores at my friend Mel B's house. Still fun!!

I seriously have some great friends. I was so surprised. I just thought we were going to grill out for a bit. But of course they made it extra special.

Thank you so much Melissa & Chris for being such great friends to me! It's crazy how life works. When I walked into my first job out of college, I never for a second thought I would meet friends that would seriously be by my side through so many transitions in life. I am so thankful for the people who are in my life. It's because of you that I continuously want to push myself and be the best version of me that I can be!!

Bye for now
bB***

No comments: