May 15, 2016

Atlanta Trip

Happy Sunday Friends! 
I am currently sitting on the couch doing everything I can to keep my eyes open long enough to finish this post. I've had a very fun, yet exhausting weekend! Here are some photos from mine and Aaron's fun Saturday in Georgia.

First stop in Atlanta, The World of Coke
Gosh, this place never gets old for me and that darn movie at the beginning makes me bawl my eyes out every single time. 


We had such a blast in the Tasting Room! I think it should totally be required that you leave with a stomach ache from all of the sugar intake. Aarons favorite was Ginger Beer haha! My favorite will always be Coke Zero! Mmmmm! OH something I didn't know is that Coca Cola makes my favorite Coconut Water!




I love this man so much. He's seriously the best! It doesn't matter what we are doing, he finds some way to make it fun and memorable!

After the WOC we went to the aquarium and spent the rest of the afternoon there. The fish are so pretty but sometimes I would get sad because of how large they are in such small tanks.

I would definitely suggest going to The World of Coke if you are ever in Atlanta! It is the best!!
We had gone to Georgia to visit some of Aaron's family, but unfortunately they had someone they were close to pass away. So we ended up just making it a quick trip! So our family trip is rescheduled for Labor Day weekend and I can NOT wait!! It's going to be so much fun!

Well friends, I am off to bed!! Why do the weekends have to go by so fast?
Bye now
bB***

No comments: