April 29, 2016

Do Good People!

GOOOOD MORNING LOVES!
HAPPY FRIDAY!


Today is finally the day. I've been waiting and waiting on this day to get here ALL week it honestly couldn't have creeped by any slower. But finally, FRIDAY is here and I couldn't be more thrilled about that. Now to knockout my workout and the work day. Theres something very exciting happening and I can NOT wait to share with you all! And if you're one of those that is automatically thinking..."Oh this is the day for Brianna...." and your thoughts wonder to something pretty and sparkly on my finger. Let me just stop you there...NO! That's not the exciting news for today. So you can go ahead and put that little idea to rest for another day!

So....Stay tuned here, as well as on Instagram and Facebook later tonight!
EEEEEK!

Also, one last thing for this wonderful Friday ahead.
{So in everything, do to others what you would have them do to you, for this sums up the Law and the Prophets. Matthew 7:12}
Today, try and remember the scripture above. It's just so simple to do. Sometimes in life we make decisions, or we do something that has an impact on someone in a negative way. It may or may not be intentional, but it still happens sometimes. Here lately I've been really focusing on "switching the roles." Sometimes it's much easier in relationships to see how your decisions effect someone else by putting yourself in their shoes for a second. For example, say I am thinking about doing something that I'm not sure if Aaron would be okay with or not. The best way to really know other than asking him directly is to simply switch roles and ask myself, "If Aaron did that to me, would I be okay with it? If I come up with a NO answer! Then 9 out of 10 of those times, I shouldn't do it to him either! {Please don't misunderstand this...Aaron and I both are individuals who make our own decisions, however, when you're in a committed relationship, its very important to consider each others thoughts and opinions on things!} It's just so painfully simple and it kills me to see people mistreat other human beings by being so selfish. So start today! If you want to feel loved more, love on others more. If you want to smile more, give more smiles. If you want to be helped more, give more help! If you want to be invested in, invest in others! I think you get it now! GO DO IT FRIENDS! 

Bye for now
bB***

No comments: