April 6, 2016

Summer Dress Love!

Hi there! 
I hope your week has been off to a great start. 
We are at the half way mark and I am really ready for the weekend!!

I wanted to share a few summer time dresses that I am L O V I N G right now. They are all from Beginning Boutique. If you have never shopped with them, you should totally check them out. They have some of the cutest clothing...pretty much ever!

Here are some top picks for Summer Dresses.









How perfect are they?

What are some of your favorite online shops to buy summer dresses from? Do share! I am always looking for new companies to fall in love with!

Have a great Wednesday Loves!
Bye now
bB***


Oh, I just had to share! Yesterday my sweet and handsome man had Chocolate Covered Strawberries delivered to me. Sometimes I just can't believe how blessed I am to have someone so caring and thoughtful that loves me more than I could have ever imagined. I love you Handsome. Thank you so much for the sweet surprise! Now help me eat them!! I love you!

No comments: