April 12, 2016

Weekend RECAP

Hi there! I hope your week has had a great start. Other than the weather, I think its going pretty great. My weekend was packed full of F U N with Aaron. His dad was in town for the weekend, so Friday night we went out and saw Green River Ordinance. Gosh they are SO good. And little did I know, they were from Texas. So, Aaron and his dad LOVED that! 
Saturday, I went to see My Big Fat Greek Wedding II by myself. Sad to say, it wasn't as good as I was hoping. I was so glad I didn't drag Aaron to see this movie with me. I was pretty bummed out about it. So after the movie mad me sad, I went to get a manicure and got some sweets from Edgar's Bakery ;) It totally made me forget all about the movie. 


SUNDAY SUNDAY SUNAY <3 this was a w o n d e r f u l day. Aaron and I went to church and then had a pizza date at whole foods. D E L I S H. I love eating pizza at whole foods because they make pizza with fake cheese so my little lactose intolerant tummy can handle it. After that we did a little bit of "shopping" and it was SO so much fun!! I'm not sure if Aaron had as much fun as I did, but I think he enjoyed it a little! He's so sweet!! 


After our shopping, I  took Mr. Bucky and we met up with my friends Amber and Melissa at Avondale. They had all of the local Food Trucks out. It was fun. But you could barely walk there were so many people in such a tiny place. So, needless to say we didn't stay long at all AND all the sweets were sold out :( Either way, it was still a really fun Sunday!

Who's ready for this coming weekend?! ME ME MEEEEE! 
Be back soon!

Bye Now
B's





No comments: