February 16, 2016

Valentine's Day

Hi There!!! How awesome was your Valentine's Day??
I hope it was wonderful. 
I'm going to start this blog with a warning/apology for all the gushing over my man I'm about to do. Also, I want to say thank you to all my blog readers that still read ibB. I know that I've had a decrease in posts per week than I used to. Also when I have been posting, its been mainly about O N E thing and that thing is  L O V E. But seriously friends, can you blame me. If you know me on a personal level, you know I've been waiting, waiting, and waiting on this man. I've been patient. I've had my GIANT dose of jerks, time wasters and game players. But I'm telling you ladies, if you're at that point that I just described, completely over the whole "relationship" thing, just be PATIENT and I promise you that when you least expect it your best friend/love of your life will show up out of nowhere.

 Oh gee... back to Valentines Day! Mine was incredible. The entire weekend was amazing. I can't tell you how much fun Aaron and I have together. He's seriously such an answered prayer and even far more than that. Saturday was filled with lots and lots of randomness.
We went to the gym, saw Deadpool {which was the best movie I have seen in a very long time. I can't wait to go see it again!}, we had Starbucks, and we went to the mall... Aaron and I have been going to the gym together ever since we started dating. But we just went together. Once we were in there, we would go our separate ways. These past two weeks, we started actually working out together and I love it!!! He's hard on me and pushes me to work harder and be better. 

Valentine's day started with Church. I love that we found a church together that we both love.
I love LOVE you guys. I love sharing it. I love giving it. I love being God's light.

Sunday tradition at Whole Foods. Unfortunately their food selections wasn't exactly what we were wanting so we ended up going to Newks!

Bucky took over my new cuddley friend Spencer. Its okay...He's too cute!

We spent the rest of the day doing absolutely nothing but watching Last Man Standing, my Bruins unfortunately losing to the Detroit Red Wings {GROSS. I despise the RWs}, napping, cooking dinner and watching The Walking Dead!
So that was my weekend and Valentine's day of 2016! It was the best Valentine's Day I have ever had and I can't wait for many many many more with Aaron and Bucky! I love my guys so so much. These two have completely changed my life. 

OH...ONE MORE THING!!! I've been revamping my website. So, stop by and check it out



Bye for now
bB***

No comments: