February 22, 2016

Fashion

Hi there!! I hope you all have had a wonderful weekend. The weather has been amazing here!! On Saturday, it was warm enough to enjoy the day at Railroad Park with friends and the pups. We had a nice picnic and got to catch up and good off for a bit! We ended the day at Good People. Honestly its impossible to be that close GP and not stop in.

So over the past few weeks I've been really tired of my wardrobe. I think its the weather. I just love warm weather clothes!!! Don't get me wrong, I love boots and scarves and LOVE being able to wear leggings a whole lot. But, I love my dresses and sleeveless tops. So I wanted to share a few looks that I'm loving right now. Enjoy!








I am beyond ready for WARM weather.
Happy MONDAY friends!!!

Bye now 
B's

No comments: