February 10, 2016

TEXAS, you're fun!

Hello loves
I just got back from a fantastic trip to Texas.
I F I N A L L Y got to go and meet all of Aaron's family and some friends and I must say, I wasn't at all ready to leave! I think they all loved me...at least I hope so. I had already met Aaron's parents, so I was really excited about seeing all of them again! The one person in Aaron's immediate family that I hadn't met yet, was his Brother, Ryan. So, I was SUPER excited about meeting him!!! 

Anyway, we ate a whole lot....a whooooleeeee lot, laughed a whole lot and made a lot of great memories together. Gosh, I am so so thankful my man wasn't deployed. Every single day I am more and more thankful for that.

Here are a few photos from our fun trip!
 
 I love traveling and I love flying, but there is something about taking a road trip with someone that you love so much. I loved the long car ride with my handsome man and sweet Buck. It was really good bonding time for us and I loved ever single second of it, from beginning to end.

I can't wait to visit again and to see all of Aaron's family again...I really feel like I gained a whole new family this past weekend.

I hope you all had a wonderful weekend!
Bye for now
bB***

No comments: