January 5, 2016

Christmas Vacay: Carnival Dream

Hi there!!!
I just got back from an eleven day vacation with my family and it was sooooo much fun and much needed. We spent an entire day in New Orleans which was a whole lot of fun. Honestly everything is fun with my family. I really have the most amazing family in the world and I am so so thankful!!!

We were all without internet for the entire trip, aside from Facebook Messenger and a few other social media apps, but it was really good to disconnect a little bit. The last cruise I went on back in 2011 before all of the social media apps were huge, the cruise line didn't offer the option for internet connection. I actually think I had an LG Chocolate....anyone remember those little tiny phones??! Mine was Lime Green....oh yeahhhhh:) And I have to be honest, it was really really nice to completely disconnect from everything. Anyway, I say all of this to say, I wasn't able to blog on single time during the trip.

So here is all the fun in a nutshell.


 This was the BEST cruise I have ever been on.
 It was insanely fun and celebrating New Years on the ship was a blast!
We cruised to Jamaica, the Cayman Islands, and Cozumel!
In Jamaica, we went horse back riding and swam with the horses. This was way too much fun, BUT I have to be honest, I was so scared at some moments. The horses were so sweet, but still, you never know if you can really trust an animal. In the Cayman Islands, we went to an all inclusive beach resort and spent the day enjoying the sun, and last but certainly not least (it was actually my favorite) we went jeep riding through Cozumel, Mexico. I had so much fun on this excursion. I am obsessed with Jeep Wranglers, and to make it even better, the jeep was a six-speed. My first car had a manual transmission, so I was super excited to test out my skills:) I didn't stall the thing one single time!! Now I just need my own Jeep that's manual.

My Pawpaw and Nanny are the absolute BEST!
Thank you so much for everything you do for our family. Thank you for always teaching us how to have fun!!! This trip was one for the books.

Bye now
bB***



No comments: