January 12, 2016

100 Questions....Just for fun!

Hello friends!!!
I hope your week is going great :)
I am usually wishing the week days away ready for the weekend, but since Christmas, I've been constantly needing time to slow down and I'm not getting into that. That's another post for another day that isn't today.
So, I thought maybe a little questionaire could be something fun for now!
So here's 100 Questions...if you want to play too, feel free to copy the questions and post them on your own blog, then tell me so I can read yours too!!!

100 Questions
1. What’s the best compliment you’ve ever received? The man I love genuinely telling me I'm beautiful even when I look a hot mess. And I honestly never question his sincerity.
2. What’s one thing you’re deeply proud of — but would never put on your résumé? I am deeply proud of being able to overcome!
3. What’s the most out-of-character choice you’ve ever made? The most out of character choice would definitely be not finishing my 2nd degree. I cant stand starting something and not finishing it! At the time, it just wasn't the right time or just wasnt the right area to study. Something wasn't right, so until I figure that out, we will just say thats on hold for a bit.
4. If a mysterious benefactor wrote you a check for $5,000 and said, “Help me solve a problem — any problem!” … what would you do with him or her? I would love to help people understand self worth. I think everyone can use a little bit of a confidence booster.
5. What’s going to be carved on your (hypothetical) tombstone? I actually don't want a tombstone. I want to be cremated. But I would like a list of all my nicknames.... ItsyBitsyBrianna, bB, Bri Bri, Whoop, Whoopy,...the list goes on.
6. What are you FREAKISHLY good at? I think I am good at anything that I can create with my hands. Painting, sketching, illustrating, styling hair and makeup, sewing, etc.
7. What’s one dream that you’ve tucked away, for the moment? How come? Being a Hair Artist! I would love to make peoples hair gorgeous every day. How come....simply because I can't afford to not work while going to school.
 8. What are you STARVING for? I'm about to be REAL honest here....I am ready to have a husband and to have a family and to be an amazing wife to an even more amazing man! I'm not even going to try to cover that up with something else. That's the God's honest truth...which is hilarious to me, because I have never or ever thought I would feel this way. For a while I was certain that I would never want to be married and I just wanted to adopt. It's amazing how one person can impact your life so much.
9. If you could have tea with one fictional character, who would it be? Gatsby!
10. Do you have a morning ritual? Feet hit the floor...COFFEE!!!
11. Do you believe in magic? When have you felt it? I do believe in magic and I have absolutely felt it!
12. Is there something that people consistently ask for your advice on? What is it? Yeah! Hair styling, clothing and fashion advice and anything creative!
13. Have you ever fantasized about changing your first name? To what? Nope! I love my first name.
14. When was the last time you astonished yourself? I've actually recently astonished myself with my hard work at the gym. Seeing results is the best feeling!!
15. What’s your personal anthem or theme song? Umm the theme song from Tangled. hahaha hilarious
16. Do you ever yearn for your life, before Facebook? Yeah sure do!! It gets on my nerves, yet I still waste time on it.  I hate the things people post. I hate the whining, I hate the bullying, I hate all of it.
17. What’s your definition of an ideal houseguest? Aaron Evans and Bucky Ruspin <3
18. If you had an extra $100 to spend on yourself every week, what would you do? I would put it straight into my savings account.
19. If you could sit down with your 15-year old self, what would you tell him or her? Research colleges better. I LOVED UNA, but I wish I would have studied something more specific life Interior Design. ALSO, something I am still to this day telling myself and hopefully one day will act on, it isn't ever too late.
20. What are you BORED of? I am bored of feeling mediocre. I wasn't created or designed by God to feel this way. He created me to be a warrior, to be a go-getter, to live life to the fullest. And at my own fault, I haven't been. In 2016 that my friends is changing. I'm going after the things I want and the things I know I can do!
21. What’s the best birthday cake you ever ate? My 22nd Birthday cake from Publix!
22. How do you engage with panhandlers on the street? Depends on the situation.
23. Do you think LOVE is chemical, intellectual, spiritual — or completely undefinable? I think its all of the above.
24. Have you ever dreamed about starting a business? Yes, but then the stress of it scared me to death. 
25. Are you afraid of flying in airplanes? (How come?) not at all...love it.
26. What’s your most urgent priority for the rest of the year? Making the most of everything, getting through the difficult times triumphant and not defeated, and making the best memories I can with the people I love most.
27. If you could master any instrument on earth, what would it be? Violin
28. Have you ever been genuinely afraid for your physical safety? YES! Took a cab ride in Charlotte and for a few minutes literally thought I had been kidnapped.
29. What are you an expert on? Is it because of training, lived experience, or both? I believe it would be Fashion. Lived experience and its just who I am! I'm totally and have always been completely OBSESSED with it.
30. Has a teacher ever changed your life? How so? My high school art teacher believed in my love for art and is the one who thought I should pursue it in college. I am glad I listened.
31. Are there any household chores you secretly enjoy? I love all house hold chores...not even joking!
32. How do you reign in self-critical voices? Listen too often
33. If you could custom blend a perfume or cologne, what would it include? A combination of Vanilla Bean and Vanilla Bean ;)
34. What does FEAR feel like, in your body? Fear can be pretty crippling and it makes me angry
35. Do you think you’re currently operating at 100% capacity? Nope. Not even close! I want to be though.
36.What do you value most: free time, recognition, or money? Free time because I can make the best memories with awesome people!
37.  If you could save one endangered species from extinction, which would you choose? That's too hard. I'm not sure.
38. Are there any laws or social rules that completely baffle you? too many to name. 
39. Would you like to write a book? (About what?) Yes and Illustrate it...probably about self worth or a cute and fun children's book.
40.  If you could choose your own life obstacles, would you keep the ones you have? Yes. Absolutely.
41. Have you ever SCREAMED at someone? (What did they do?) Not really. I'm pretty chill and quiet.
42.  Do you think there’s going to be an anti-technology whiplash, in our lifetime? No I don't think so.
43. Where + when do you get your BEST IDEAS? When I am surrounded by fashion, colors, design. I need a mood board.
44. Have you ever met one of your HEROES? No, unfortunately not.
45. What’s in your fridge, right this moment? Coke Zero, Soup, Chicken, Coffee Creamer, and stuff to make Sugar Cookies with Aaron.
46. Can you tell when someone is LYING? I like to think so.
47. Can you tell when someone is telling the TRUTH? Yes!!!
48.  Have you ever pushed your body further than you dreamed possible? Currently at the gym <3 I love it so much.
49. Are you living your LIFE PURPOSE — or still searching? Searching and searching and searching.
 50. Have you ever had to make a public apology? (How come?) No.
51. What’s the WORST piece of advice you’ve ever been given? All advice is good advice.
52.  Do you think we’re designed for monogamy? (Why or why not?) Yes. Because the Bible says we are.
53. How do you CELEBRATE your victories? By rewarding myself with an incentive. Like new clothes...a tattoo, etc.
54. Would you consider yourself an introvert, extrovert, or ambivert? INTROVERT hardcore.
55. Do you ever hunt for answers or omens in dreams? Yes its fun!
56. Do you think everyone has the capacity to be a LEADER? I think so.
57. Is WAR a necessary EVIL? I don't like this question. I'm sorry. I'm not answering.
58. Are YOU a starter, a finisher, or an implementer? Finisher.
59.  Have you ever unplugged from the Internet for more than a week? Not more than a week.
60. Do you think we should live like we’re dying? Yes I do. Am I?? I'm working on accomplishing that. 
61. Do you have any habits or quirks you wish you could ERASE? Messing with my finger nails. It's annoying.
62. What was the most AGONIZING hour of your life? Doctors offices?
63. Have you ever dramatically changed a habit, or gotten yourself out of a rut? How’d you do it? Yes! Pure determination.
64. Would you rather be a lonely genius, or a sociable idiot? Ooo tough one. I don't think I would ever want to be considered an idiot.
65. How would YOU help someone in need. acts of L O V E can help so many problems.
66. What was your very first JOB? My first job was at snobiz
67. What brings you SHEER DELIGHT? Cuddling
68. Are you highly useful in a CRISIS? Yes. I love helping people
69. Do you like to be SAVED — or do the saving? Do the saving.
70. What’s one mistake you keep repeating (and repeating)?Putting myself down.
71. If you were heading out on a ROAD TRIP right this minute, what would you pack? Aaron, Bucky, My Books, My MacBook. My Phone, My Charger, Makeup, and cute clothes.
72. Do you have any irrational fears? Sometimes. The Mind is my worst enemy.
73. When you see peers + competitors getting things you want, how do you react? Happy for them and only use it to push myself further.
74. If you were to die three hours from now, what would you regret most? Oh so so so much which is sad. I shouldn't live life knowing that I would regret that I didn't do something that I really wanted to. Gosh there is so much of life that I haven't experience yet, which is exciting but if I died without having experienced those things, I have to be honest. I would be really bummed out. 
75. What’s something you’ve tried, that you’ll never, ever try again? Beef.
76. If you could enroll in a PhD program, with your tuition paid in full by a mysterious benefactor, what would you study — and why? Art History and Restoration
77. Have you ever had a complete + total nervous breakdown? (How did you recuperate?) No I'm pretty laid back
78. Have you ever set two friends up on a date? (How did it go?) Don't think so.
79. Have you ever questioned your FAITH — or lack thereof? I have questioned it. But time after time, God prove himself.I think that's something everyone experiences at some point or another. 
80. What’s your recipe for recuperating from extreme heartbreak? Friends!!!
81. Have you ever had a psychic reading? Did you believe it? Was it accurate? No Terrifying....
82. Have you ever (actually) kept a New Year’s Resolution? Yes!
83. Have you ever met someone who was genuinely EVIL? yep
84. Do you believe that everyone deserves redemption + forgiveness? YES
85. What was the BEST KISS of your entire life? When Mr. Evans kissed me for the first time.
86. Do you secretly miss Polaroid cameras? No because I have one!
87. Do you have any physical features that you try to cloak or hide? How come? Nope!
88. What makes YOU so special, anyway? (No, really.) I am the only Me in the entire universe.
89. What’s in your pocket (or purse, or man-purse) right now? license and debit card...lip gloss, chapstick, and a pen.
90. Ever fantasize about being in a rock band? What would your group be called? hahhaa Negative.
91. What’s your guiltiest of guilty pleasures? Bar Rescue on Sundays
92. Who’s on your panel of imaginary mentors? Deborah Lloyd.
93. Have you ever stolen anything? (Money, candy, hearts, time?) Nope
94. When was the last time you saw an animal in the wild? I see them all the time. They are called MEN.
95. What’s the hardest thing you ever had to write — and why? My final paper for my last theory class in college. I killed it though :)
96. Who’s the last person that deeply disappointed you? (What happened?) I try not to hold on to things. LET IT GOOOOO, Let it go!
97. Have you ever won an award? What was it for? Yes I have! I won Runner Up in a National Photography contest. 
98. Is there anything that you are currently really dreading? YES and its weighing very heavy on my heart right now. I will share more about that soon.
99. Is there one trait the you notice first about someone you have an interest in? Absolutely well its a physical thing...Blue eyes...
100. What are you OBSESSED with currently?
This super cool ring!!! I WANT IT SOOO BAD. 
Tacori - Midnight Sun (from Diamonds Direct)


 Okay, so that's my 100 Questions. I hope you enjoyed them! That was really fun and I think you should share them and answer them for yourself.
HAPPY TUESDAY FRIENDS
Bye now
bB
 

No comments: