September 21, 2015

Weekend FUN

Hi Friends
It was a fun fun weekend!!

This was my last illustration of summer time.  **sigh** you all know I love the warm weather and sunshine. BUT I also love boots and scarves so I'm okay with fall weather. Winter....not so much, at all. 

I've been doing these commissioned illustrations for people. They are really loving them for Christmas gifts. I am having a blast creating them :) Please contact me if you're interested.

Here are a few photos from the weekend




Saturday I went to the Farmers Market with Aaron and Bucky. 
It was super crowded as usual and I love it. I spend most of the time petting and obsessing over animals there. 

Love my Satruday's with those two!
Oh we also went to Karaoke with my Heather! It was so funny :)

Yesterday I worked and then went to Trucks by the Tracks at Railroad Park. We walked and ate and also visited Good People on the way out.

Today I have the day off...WOOOOOHOOOOOO so today so far has included breakfast with Aaron and Bucky, playing my Ukulele <3, Aaron made us some fresh juice....and the rest of the day will include a pedicure, whole foods, teaching Body Flow, Dinner with Mel B and Christmas, and then Mad Max!

So a fun filled off day!!!

Be back soon
bB***


No comments: