June 6, 2015

HAPPY BIRTHDAY DAD!



Happy Birthday to my Awesome Sweet Dad!!!
Seriously....How adorable is he!?!?! 

 They say that a lady will always marry a man like her father. I honestly and wholeheartedly am so thankful that I am forced to have extremely high standards for what I look for in a soul mate and all of this is due to my dad's example of what a father and husband truly should be. 

My dad is the hardest worker I have ever met in my life. He is the most considerate, kindest, loving, and the list could go on for days. I don't know a soul that doesn't just love my dad. Anyway, I just wanted to brag on him for a second because he really is GOLD. Sometimes when that's all you've ever known it can be easy to let it slip your mind how truly blessed you are. I am so SO thankful that I get to call this man my dad. 

HAPPY BIRTHDAY DAD! You're the best...ever and I love you bunches.

bye now 
B's


No comments: