April 21, 2015

Sephora!

Good day my friends!!
I sure hope your week has started off great. Mine sure has. Yesterday was full of productivity and this morning has been full of planning and its only 7:30 am.
Today I have a meeting with a good friend. I am super excited to work with her. Right now that's all I can say, but I'm sure in the near future you will be hearing all about her new venture. 

This weekend I went on an online shopping spree at Sephora! I had a gift card that I've tried to use so many times. But, every time I step my foot into the store I get so overwhelmed with everything and then get confused on which products I actually NEED vs. the ones I simply just want! So for me, shopping online was much much easier.

Here are the products I purchased
  
Makeup Setting Spray....
This stuff is the bomb!! We used it while at the beach for Francelina's bachelorette party and after the end of a very long and super fun night all of our makeup still looked exactly the same!
Sephora Collection Eyeshadow

Elizabeth & James
Nirvana Black
YES. Nails <3
Benefit
They're Real Push Up Liner

So now its a waiting game, patiently waiting. 
I will be sure to let you know when I get all of the goodies and how I like them!

I'm off to plan more paintings.
By for now. Ill keep you updated on my painting classes. So, if you're in the area, I would love to have you join in on the fun!

Bye now
bB***









No comments: