February 10, 2015

Maui: THANK YOU

Hi There!!!
First of all I want to say 

to everyone who takes the time to read my little blog.
If you know me well, you know that this little place here has been my little baby for quite some time now....going on E I G H T years. Holy Heaven!
Thats a long time :)
It has been a bit rainy to start this week!
Faith and I worked yesterday. Ahhh I have missed working with her so much and I am 
l o v i n g being able to work with her again in the same room. Not thousands of miles between and hours of time difference conflicting! its awesome!

I can't get enough of this place, even when its raining.
 Today I think I will walk down to Island Vintage Coffee and get an Acai Bowl.
YUM!

Hopefully this rain will stop soon and I can go out adventuring some more!
I hope your week is off to a great start.
Bye now
bB***

"Let love and faithfulness never leave you;...write them on the tablet of your heart. Then you will win favor and a good name in the sight of God and man." {Proverbs 3:3-4}




No comments: