February 9, 2015

Maui: Sunday Drives


Good Morning Friends!!
Its 6:30 AM here, which means for m o s t of my dear readers, its around 10:30 AM, so yeah! I can still legally say morning!

Gypster Hipster says HI my Alabama family!

She looks seriously sad in this picture! Ha she isnt I promise. She was in Heaven. Going for a nice fun car ride!

Yesterday we went for a drive all along the North Coast of Maui. So narrow windy roads up through mountains and down to valleys where you see nothing but gorgeous Pacific Ocean Waves. 

Here are a few photos from our fun Sunday Drive!



The views were stunning, as you can see!!
The sites are pretty mind blowing.

So before I head off to get ready to work, I want to share with you what the pastor taught yesterday. One of the main things that he said that stuck in my head and will continue to is that God has you exactly where he wants you.

Sometimes we are the right person, in the right place, but we have to wait for God's time. 
Psalms 27:14

"Wait for the Lord; be strong and take heart and wait for the Lord."

HAPPY MONDAY FRIENDS!
Bye now
bB***





No comments: