February 7, 2015

Maui: GO FOR IT

Hi Hi Hiiiiiiii
How's life treating you?? 
If you take a look at your every day life, how does it make you feel??
Do you love it? Do you absolutely absorb every second of every day? Do you smile when you think about your life?

If not, you should. Simply because you have breath in your lungs. But, if for some reason that isn't enough to make your heart happy; if you do look at your life and you aren't where you always imagined you would be, step out of your box a little bit. Try something new. Meet new people. Take chances! You never know what opportunities are available to you if you just take that chance. And if you are at the end of your rope, what else do you have to lose? If you make a change and you fail, the truth is, you still haven't really lost anything, you are just starting back where you were before. So what do you do? You get up and try something else....not half heartedly, give it with absolutely everything in you! Keep at it and see what happens. 

So that's my encouragement for you today!
This is where first of all God's blessings, taking chances and trusting him have gotten me.
Enjoy my pictures!


I'm in Maui having the time of my life! I am so thankful for this opportunity and for the people that God specifically put in my life. If it wasn't for them, I wouldn't be here. 
Yesterday I got to do yoga on the beach. 
It was incredible. Believe me, coming from someone who is a dedicated yogi who thinks yoga in a studio is pretty incredible, practicing with the most gorgeous view of God's creation is something really that can't be put into words. 


Yesterday, we also did a photo shoot of myself. It was kinda of just to get a feel of Maui and see what it has to offer, what kind of looks we could pull off here. Let me just tell you, Maui has a WHOLELOT of stunning views to offer!! We had so much fun!!!

So, remember just GO for it and believe me I am talking directly to myself when I say this. Focus on what's best for you. The people who love you, will continue to love you and the people who don't truthfully don't matter. If you have opportunities take them, and whatever happens is meant to happen! TRUST GOD and his plans for you.

"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the Lord, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future."
Jeremiah 29:11

Bye now
bB***





1 comment:

Kandi said...

you are so inspiring! :) Have fun. My heart skips a beat for your adventure and God's plans for you. xoxo