February 12, 2015

MAUI: This week + a BIRTHDAY!

Hi hi hi!!!
Friends, we are SO close to the weekend and I am SO excited about that!
I'm not really sure what the plans are but I know anything in MAUI is fine by me!

The past few days have been full of work! FUN...and I'm being 100% completely real when I say that. No sarcasm like most comments about work are from most people. I just L O V E being back working with Faith and its something that I do not take for granted. 
I've been able to be creative with designing and I missed it the few months that I was so far away from her! We are such a T E A M haha

Anywho!

Today is a very pretty little ladies 
B I R T H D A Y ! ! ! 


Happy Birthday Ericka! I hope your day is wonderful and fun and lovely and blessed.
I sure wish I was on the island with you to celebrate!
Miss you!!!


Alright friends, Ill be back tomorrow with fun things for the weekend!
I'm SO excited about what is ahead!
Are you excited about anything??!?! Share away if so!
Bye for now,
B's

No comments: