February 26, 2015

MAUI: Sunset Walks

Hi There!!
I hope your weeks is going great. 
Unfortunately for some of you in my hometown, you're getting hit with a good bit of snow.



I have been enjoying my morning workouts outside in sunny 68 degree weather.
It might just be my favorite part of the day, as well as my evening sunset walks to the beach!



Yesterday I got to spend about an hour and a half on the beach before working. 
It was so gorgeous.



It was the perfect kind of beach day too. The trade winds were blowing, the sun was half way hidden behind the clouds. And there was a crowd on the beach!

So relaxing. 

I honestly do hate talking about it when I know my entire family is at home freezing to death, but hey look at the bright side at least you got out of work and school. so enjoy what you've been given! In all honesty winter is another reason why I really REALLY cant wait to call Hawaii home. so I can just have zero cold!

Thanks for reading!
Bs

No comments: