February 18, 2015

Maui: GRAND WAILEA

Hi Hi!!!
In my last post I told you about how my weekend was full of so much fun stuff that I had to split my posts up. So, here's another post from my weekend!

On Sunday, we went to church. I L O V E Kumulani Chapel so much. It's such a great church. After church we drove to the Grand Wailea in Kihei.
Seriously...this place is absolutely incredible and pretty mind blowing.
These photos honestly don't do it justice. 

I facetimed my family and Harry while I was there, just so they could get a glimpse of what I was seeing. So amazing. 


This movie was filmed here. 
So it was cool to see places that looked familiar from that movie. 
I also learned the Hukilau
HA! Hilarious. 
So anyway, lets get passed that subject ;)
Here are a few photos from my Gorgeous Day at the Grand Wailea!




We ended the trip with Starbucks and seeing the Penguins at the Hyatt.


I never want to leave this place. I can't describe to you how much I have fallen in love with the feel of Hawaii. Yes, I know you're thinking, "yes because you're on vacation!" But actually, I have been working since I have been here. SO I do know that although everyday you really just want to go on the beach, work is definitely a necessary thing to be able to live here. So, work is what I will do VERY HARD in order to be able to call Maui....or another Island of Hawaii my HOME. 

I'm praying that God gives me his vision for my life, and I also know that he see's the desires of my heart. I know he will give me direction and it will be his perfect direction. It won't be easy to get back here, but it will definitely be worth it when I do and I will be keeping Colossians 3:23-24 in my heart while doing so. 

"Whatever you do, work at it with all your heart, as working for the Lord, not for human masters, since you know that you will receive an inheritance from the Lord as a reward. It is the Lord Christ you are serving."

Thats all for now
Aloha Friends

bB***


No comments: