October 17, 2014

Friday's List

Every single week, I spend hours....HOURS of my life online. I think we all do, whether we want to admit it or not. But as I was browsing online the other day I started thinking about all of the things I come across each week; just random things, but things that really either make me think or rethink things, or things that just simply make me smile. 

So, I decided, I will put a list together each week of the things that I have rambled across each week, just to share a little bit of online happiness. 
Enjoy!!

1. To have a warm smile come across your face simply from the beauty, look here!
2. A Pencil Box Full of Breath Taking Views.
3. Always...A New York Times Article; The Food Issue
4. Are you a Ghost?? Possibly??
5. A Little Room For Thought, from the Thought Catalog
6. I want the life of Photography & the Bartering System; See an adventure Pixel Trade
7. The constant prowl through Men's Fashion...Dont Ask
{Even I don't understand}
8. A Shop By Color Option, always makes me in the shopping mood!
9. Some People don't mind at all to be alone
10. Curioos Digital Art is some Fun Stuff!

So these are TEN of the many many fun and happy things I saw throughout the week!
I hope you enjoyed this new addition to the blog. 
Please stop by the links and check them out and let me know what you think about them.

HAPPY FRIDAY FRIENDS!!
B's

No comments: