September 22, 2014

Music Midtown Recap!

Hey hey!!!
This past weekends trip to Atlanta with Wilbert was a blast!
We left out early on Friday Morning, grabbed some coffee, and hit the road for Georgia. If you dont know who Will is...He has been my best guy pal since 7th grade.
We even went to college together!


As soon as we got to Atlanta, we stopped at Home Grown for some delicious food!!!


After stuffing our faces, it was time to do something that was part of the plan for this trip  from the very beginning. And that thing was get new tattoos.
Sooooo we did just that!




I have been wanting the So Worth Loving Logo on me for a couple of years now
f i n a l l y did it!!!
and I do L O V E l o v e L O V E it!






Here's everyone that we got to see during Music Midtown:
Bear Hands
Lorde
Jack White
John Mayer
The Strypes
Twenty One Pilots
B O B
Fitz & The Tantrums
Gregg Allman
Bastille
& Eminem






Soooo. Basically my phone was dead for most of the two days that we were there. So, needless to say my photo collection is very slim. 
All of the Artists were A m a z i n g
It's hard to say who my favorite was. 
I absolutely love Lorde so seeing her at midtown only made me love her even more. 
John Mayer of course was amazing as well as Jack White.
I loved seeing Eminem...it took me straight back to high school days. So many memories. 
I got a few videos of Eminem, but no photos.




I did however, get to see Eminem perform while feeling like a tall person and actually being able to see. It was pretty nice but also a little scary being up so high.


I loved loved loved getting our tattoos. It was so much fun. 
I think Wilbert had just as much fun as I did. 




To end the trip, we had Brunch with Will's brother Collin!!!
We ate at this place called R. Thomas!
It was such a neato restaurant. The food was delicious and the atmosphere was on point.

After eating with Collin, it was time for the drive back to Alabama. We just enjoyed the beautiful weather and good tunes on the way back!

I can't wait to go back to Midtown next year. It was crazy fun and worth every cent I spent. 

I hope your weekend was half as fun as mine and Wills.
This weekend coming I am OVER-THE-MOON about getting here.
Apparently someone lives for the weekends.

Bye for now, 
bB***

No comments: