May 15, 2014

N I N E

Oh My Heavens!
It is only
N I N E • D A Y S
until my sweet best friend marries the man of her dreams.
It's getting so real.
in only one short week, we will begin the setting up process.
I'm so happy. SO HAPPY.

My Frannie Mae Mae has been dreaming of this day for a long while now.
I am so thankful that I have had the chance to be such a big part in her and Brenty's Day.
She's going to be the most stunning bride on the face of the planet.
eeeeek! NINE days away....it just seems like yesterday, we were jumping up and down like two year olds on the day after she had gotten engaged. That was now nine months ago. 
Why is it that time seems to fly during the most important events in your life?!

I will be keeping you all updated on the wedding stat. Follow me via Instagram for all the latest updates. We will be blowing it up :)
{itsybitsybrianna}

• • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • •

How's everything going this week? We are on the downward slope of it! WOOHOO.
Last night I had the best time planning and brainstorming with this guy.
It was a s m a r t & c r e a t i v e couple of hours.
L O V E D.

So my week thus far has been full or workouts, WORKING, and creative brainstorming!
What more could a determined girl ask for?

I'm off to they gym.
Bye now
bB***

No comments: