May 24, 2014

FRANCES & BRENT!

It's today....and I'm going to be crying most of the day. Just get ready. 

























Today is going to be E M O T I O N A L emotional. 
It's Frances and Brent's wedding day.
I'm so so excited to know that my bestest is going to be well taken care of. 
Brent is the PERFECT guy for her and I can't imagine her being with anyone else. 
He truly treats her just like a lady is supposed to be treated.

Frances, you have been such a big part of my life for the past five years and I can't even imagine my life before without you being a part of it. You have been there for me through my ups and downs. We have seen each other at our best and our worst. Its so strange to think about how we just GET it. We get each other and the way each other thinks. We understand each others perfectionism. We are always thinking on the same time frame. We usually wear matching clothes on accident and we definitely can read each others minds and finish each others sentences. 

I just love you best friend and I am so thankful that God put you in my life.
8, EIGHT freakin years ago {OMG....where does time go?} you were bebopping into our freshman english class. You were all happy and uppity telling this beautiful curly headed girl {who I now know as Sweet hilarious Mareth} about how your mom made you a big bowl of oatmeal so you would do good on our exam that day
I thought oh gah this girl... She's so HAPPY and I was so extremely jealous and wanted my mom to be there to fix me oatmeal and baby me on exam day. 
That day, I never knew that one day a few years later you would be someone so near and dear to my heart. 

I love you best friend and I'm so ecstatic for today. Your dreams are finally here and tonight is going to be such a blast. 

Just get ready for me to basically be yours and Brents adopted daughter and I better have a room at your new house. 

LOVE YOU BEST FRIEND and LOVE YOU BRENTY!!!

Bye now, 
B's




No comments: