May 30, 2014

According to Insta.

Hi Hi Hi!
How are ya friends? 
I am doing wonderful and can not believe its F R I D A Y.
Sunday I leave for Florida for a week and can't wait to spend a week with RAEGHAN.

What a babe is she??
Me and Raegy always have the best time at the beach together. We are MESSES.
love my baby seester.

So I came across this article about Instagram and what the filters we use, say about us:)
9 times out of 10 I will be using the RISE filter.
If I use you....;)
If it's not rise its definitely within the first three... Amaro or Mayfair, then Rise is next.
How sad is it that I actually k n o w those....I'm sure I'm not the only one though. I blame it on my career. Anyway, here's what the article said about people who use the above listed filters:

R I S E
 are SENSITIVE. WHAT!!!!?!? No way. I'm not Sensitive. I have tough skin. Really tough.

A M A R O
you are a BUSY person about town, and always on the Go. Scroll through more than one filter? Ain't nobody got time for that! Now see, this one....its dead on. Describe me to a T!

M A Y F A I R
filters make you UNCOMFORTABLE but you're under a lot of pressure to use them anyway. Ha! I think this is hilarious. Filters don't make me uncomfortable, but I don't use them all the time. However I will say that IG is the BEST APP.... E V E R !

I'm not at all ashamed to say that I am completely an IG addict.

What do the Filter's you use say about you??
I would love to hear!!!
Stop by Buzz Feed and see yours, and comment below and share!

Bye now...HAPPY FREAKIN FRIDAY
B's


No comments: