March 4, 2014

James.


Last Wednesday my good ole pal Will started a new life group called James. 
We are going through the book of James verse by verse and sinking deep into it. 
Last wednesday two verses in I was smacked right in the face with some amazing truths.
But, last Wednesday at the time, I didn't realize that the exact Faith that James talks about would be tested in my life less than a week later. 

Its the most amazing feeling when you come to a place in your life where you know God's promises won't fail you. It's the most freeing feeling. It's PEACE. It's COMFORT. It's JOY. 

I'm going to bed tonight with so much excitement in my heart I can hardly contain it.
I'm also really excited that tomorrow is Wednesday and that means Chapter 2 of James with the greatest friends I could have ever wished for. 

Bye for tonight, 
B's

No comments: