January 23, 2014

Love is Strong!

Last night was incredible. It was Convergence which is a giant worship fest for all of the Epic campuses. Every single time I have been, God has blown my mind and every time I leave I think Gah that was the BEST convergence! Again, last night...mind blown and I honestly cant even imagine one being any better than last night.

I am beyond grateful for such an awesome group of loving people to call my church family. Epic and everyone who serves has impacted my life in so many amazing ways.


These fellas are incredible. Will, on the left. Justin on the right. I love them, their hearts, and their love for God. These guys are gems and this picture makes my heart so happy I want a life size cut out of us :)


I swear, Raeghans smile lights up the room. I have loved these last THREE weekends of Raeghan being here. It's been such a fun time. She is coming back to Florence tomorrow for another weekend of fun.

 We are having an awesome Friday night at the Echo Base! (the guys house) it's going to be fantastic. Can't wait to see what all God does in a cute house with great tunes and full of young adults that just simply want more of him. I'm going expecting!

Happy Thursday my friends. I am beyond ready to call it a day just because of my excitement for tomorrow!

Lots of pictures will happen this weekend. 
Friday---Echo Base Night of Worship
Saturday --- Gym. Oil Change. Kidding Bday Party. then another party.
Sunday--- BAPTISM {omg the best ever}

Lots lots lots going on & thats just how I like it!!

Bye now
bB***



No comments: