November 17, 2013

C R A Z Y weekend.


Whoa can you say INSANE!
I have seriously had the most crazy busy weekend. What about yours??!? 
Friday I went to pamper myself with Frannie, Lydia, and little Katie Bug. We went and got a manicure. much much much needed.  Later I went to hang out with my friendy Justin!

Saturday I knew was going to be crazzzyyyy but I didn't realize how much it would drain out of me. I got up SUPER early to help my favorite little lady get beautified for her engagement pictures. Frannie and Brent looked SO adorable for the pictures.
Rain and all...it was beautiful out! I just know the pictures are going to be  
a m a z i n g !

I left Florence around 9:15 and hit 157 to Birmingham.
My cousin Alyssa who is getting married SIX days had her Bridesmaids Luncheon.
I am the MOH in her wedding as well. 





The Luncheon was SO much fun. The food was almost too pretty to eat. Tiffany really knows how to throw a party. She's quite the host. And their house is STUNNING.

After the shower, my mom and I went on the venture to find shoes that I can wear in the wedding....ummm my foot is MICROSCOPIC and I cant find any shoes to fit. Its beyond frustrating. After giving up on the shoes for the day {because I was just so ill about it haha} I went home and thought I was going out to watch the bama game. unfortunately plans got miscommunicated and I ended up sleeping the night away. I guess in this case I ended up doing exactly what my body needed to.

Today Started off early again. Back to Florence I went at SIX A.M.
 I N V E N T O R Y is not fun! But its finished and over with now. Worked from 8 to around 3 today. 

I am currently listening to the Epic Worship band in Decatur. iCampus is so awesome!
HAPPY SUNDAY. 
Sorry this post is kind of all over the place...but welcome to my world friends.

bye now
B's

No comments: