October 5, 2013

Little questions...all about me!


1. What is the first thing you do when you wake up?
Basically run straight to the Coffee Maker. Coffee and Blogging is a MUST

2.What is the 3rd Picture on your phone? Share it!

{googley heart eyes} its me and sweet diddy bear, hayden. Goodness he's so precious. Those eyes are precious.

3. What TV show are you most excited about returning this Fall?The Walking Dead! THIS MONTH...wooooohooo!!!

4. What is something really popular that you secretly (or not so secretly) loathe? 

5. Do you have any pets? Mylee Rae. A yorkie. She lives at my parents house:

)6. If you could put together one outfit that represents you perfectly, what would it be?The one I am wearing today is completely me! A long shirt. Black shorts. A super fallish looking scarf. boots. hat. OH and the top is striped and navy. I don't like wearing too much color. I love wearing anything grey...its my favorite color.

7. What is your favorite adult beverage? It actually depends on the day of the week ;)

8. What is your favorite guilty pleasure? Watching Bar Rescue on Sunday afternoons?

9. What are 3 positive words to describe you?Creative. Giggly. Kind.

10. What is your favorite Friday afternoon/evening activity?Hanging with people I love and making new memories.

11. A day in the life: What does you typical day look like?Up at 6. Coffee and blogging until around 6:30....sometimes I lose track of time and that can go until 7. Sit in the floor with all of my precious makeup spread out. fix my hair and pick out my clothes. Brush my teeth. hairspray. Jewelry. hit the door for work. work----->its a blur usually. Work out with Frances and some super cool ladies! go home or to hobby lobby or tj maxx or frannies. watch t.v. or make things. blog some more. go to bed.

12. If you could live anywhere else in the world, where would it be?In the world?!? WHOA hard question. I have never been out of the United States other than on a cruise. I would love to go to Europe. I'm sure I would love it...but for now, I would LOVE to live out west. somewhere like Sedona, Arizona.

13. You've got a whole day to yourself...what will you do?I would probably shop and obsess over things I simply can't afford. 

14. Dream job? Designer. I LOVE{obsess} over women's clothing, dresses, etc. I LOVE{sketching} clothing Ideas. My dream job would be to draw fashion illustrations and see them come to life. Thrilling.

 15. Least Favorite Chore? HATE cleaning the bathroom. My hair falls out EVERYWHERE and its disgusting. I literally have to sweep my floor every day!!

16. When do you most feel like a rock star?I feel like a rockstar when I pair the cutest outfits, when my hair is styled just right, and I have on super awesome kicks.

17. What is something you are currently trying to improve within yourself?I am working on making decisions on my own without considering or worrying about what everyone else thinks. I have the hardest time doing things simply because I want to.

That was FUN!
Tootles for now friends......
Heading out to Auburn.


No comments: