October 7, 2013

Weekend Recap & Life

Quick Weekend Recap

I had the BEST weekend in Auburn with my family. I am such a family girl and it's weekends like this that I am quickly reminded why I am so insanely close to my family. I wouldn't trade them for anything in this world. 

Our Auburn tigers won. war eagle! and we got to see John & Jacob play. 

- - - - - - - 

My weekend was insanely busy though and I'm dragging a little today. The plans for this weekend are to stay in Florence and be an artist all weekend. I'm sick of my god-given talent going to waste and it isn't happening anymore:) Super excited!! Have you ever been in a rut with your work?! if so please share how you overcame it?! I would love to know I'm not the only artist whose busy life has pushed their dreams on the back burner.

Share away
bB***

No comments: