June 4, 2013

Finally!

Hey hey!!!
Finally finally finally TODAY, after a good while of wanting to do so, I started back to school to conquer Degree number two!

As most of you know, Art, Creativity, and Embracing our free spirit are a few things that are very near and dear to my heart. And I've always loved being able to share that with people. So, what better way to share it than by teaching it!
I'm well on my way to being the person that helps students develop that passion and develop their skills in fine art just as my teachers and professors helped me! I am so soooooo overly excited about this new adventure in my life and I can't wait to share my love, joy, passion, and experience in the arts!



Tootles for now
bB***

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Best of luck on the new endeavor! So exciting!

<3becky
www.loosefromthezoo.com

Aislyn said...

Brianna, congratulations on your decision to go back to school! Especially for the second time.

Get that degree and fulfill your dreams! Love it :)