September 4, 2012

MIHA STUDIO

Hey my dears. Another late night of working. Who all has thought today was Monday? I sure did! But, glad to know it wasn't!!! Tomorrow is Wednesday already which is a little hard to believe. 


I already plan on staying in Florence for the weekend! Hopefully I will get to shop a little for a project at work. Then I also would LOVE to see Miss Adrianne.


Any Birmingham Friends wants to come for a visit....please do so!!


Tonight it's time for a TOP TWO post.


This weeks TT is all about MIHA STUDIO Styles.


NUMBER ONE


I am head-over-heels in love with this entire look and styling. The light tones of this are so refreshing and crisp. AND those shoes...perfect.


NUMBER TWO


Once again with the shoes. PERFECT! 


Take a Look at MIHA STUDIO and tell me your top two picks.


tootlie lou


bB***

No comments: