September 3, 2012

FAB Beach Trip

Hi There.


This weekend was much needed, and one that we feel very well deserved. We've been working ourselves to death since I moved to little Florence, Alabama. AND IM LOVING IT! 


On the last day....we took photos.


And we might possibly be guilty of taking those awkward family portrait type beach photos. It destroyed our hair and we were all ILL afterwards. But looking back on it now makes me smile so big. Such good memories and few funny photos to accompany it. 


enjoy!


This weekends trip with Frances Mary Mac & my mom was absolutely perfect. It was a fantastic trip. We had good quality time with our moms. We all did as we pleased. Did our own things, when we wanted and where. We didn't feel like we had to entertain anyone. It was a chill and relax weekend.I am BEYOND blessed to have these special ladies in my life. They truly are one-of-a-kind and I am so grateful to God that he gave me such a great friendship.


Now I feel recharged and energized to get back to all of the late nights and hard work. Hope you enjoyed our beach photos!


tootles


B's


OH and one last very very VERYYY important thing...Thank you SO SOOO much Meme for letting us go to your beach. We had the BEST time and we wouldn't have been able to make such great memories if it weren't for you. Thanks so much. You will NEVER know how much you mean to me. As we drove away mom and I both said our usual long and drawn out, "Byyyyyye Meme's Beach..." followed by such sad faces. Love you!

No comments: